Sunday 10 August 2008

Terraforming fun


Things learnt about terraforming: 1 (good)
Here I am in the terraforming workshop at the educators coop. What fun it is, terraforming is one of my favourite occupations. I terraformed the whole island and the various parcels of land I've had but You Can Always Learn Something New and in this case it was about using Select land and then Apply (e.g. Apply Raise Land). This saves time and I used it in my practice session. But in the end I reverted to doing most of it with the bulldozer. My Tip is that it is a good idea to use an overhead view and pull right out to get an overview of what you are doing when you are doing the major features, but check what it looks like at "ground" level now and then.
posted by Sheila Yoshikawa on Educators Coop 3 using a blogHUD : [permalink]

No comments:

The blog of Sheila Yoshikawa on her adventures in Second Life. This may be very thrilling. Or possibly not.